This blog is written in Japanese but you can use translation tool on the right side.
- Japanese / male / born in 1960 / live in Tokyo / straight and ally
- House husband / bicycle specialist / world traveler / disaster volunteer
- Grew up in Kanazawa, Japan
- Worked for company in Japan, USA and Europe
- Retired and started 2nd life in 2010 at my age of 50
- Language: Japanese, English
- Education: Mechanical engineering in University
- Interest: Cycling, Traveling, Photograph, Motorcycle, Cooking, Climb Mt., Movie films, Visiting art museum, Social work, Disaster volunteer, Cultural anthropology
- Lived countries: Japan, Belgium
- Visited countries: Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Laos, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Netherlands, Norway, Paraguay, Poland, Qatar, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
- Favorite word: 小欲知足 Sho Yoku Chi Soku
All by my self, No depend on others
- Gather information by myself
- Listen by myself
- Think by myself
- Define and decide by myself
- No discuss on the web, more meet and talk directly
My way of thinking
- I prefer to change and evolution.
- I NOT prefer people to stop thinking.
- I prefer different thinking way.
- I prefer to adapt to evolutive world.
- I consider, define and make the best solution by myself.
- I enjoy evolution on everyday, I'm not afraid of changing my opinion everyday.
- Today is not same day as yesterday.
- Relay the torch for Rio Olympic Game in Valenca Brazil. >>22th May 2016
- Meet the world. >> Round world tour: 8th May - 16th Sep 2016
- Make my wife happy.
- Enjoy own life.
- Share my experience.
- Help people in Fukushima.
- Have guests more than 200 by Tokyo Olympic Game in 2020.
More details about me: Click here
You can choice 4 blogs
- Top: The 3rd blog since 2012.
- BE1: The 2nd Blog since 2001 about lived in Belgium, bicycle, travel in Europe.
- BE2: The 1st blog since 2006 about lived in Belgium, bicycle, motorcycle, travel in world.
- Lifelog: Life log in my Twitter that issues everyday.